- "Gentlemen, the time is coming when there will be two great classes, Socialists and Anarchists. The Anarchists want the government to be nothing, and the Socialists want government to be everything. There can be no greater contrast. Well, the time will come when there will be only these two great parties, the Anarchists representing the laissez faire doctrine and the Socialists representing the extreme view on the other side, and when that time comes, I am an Anarchist." --William Graham Sumner
Susana on If You Had to Vote Today… Sovereign Man on Hot Links! (and I’m not… hugh on On this week’s show… hugh on Hot Links! (and I’m not… hugh on On this week’s show…
- BEST OF THE WEB: Hiroshima and Nagasaki - 70 years ago the US 'elite' murdered 500,000 Japanese civilians to 'send a warning' to Russia
- The Euphrosynes: A reservoir of dark NEO asteroids discovered in the outer edge of the asteroid belt
- Is something coming in September? Why are so many people storing food and supplies?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.