- "Gentlemen, the time is coming when there will be two great classes, Socialists and Anarchists. The Anarchists want the government to be nothing, and the Socialists want government to be everything. There can be no greater contrast. Well, the time will come when there will be only these two great parties, the Anarchists representing the laissez faire doctrine and the Socialists representing the extreme view on the other side, and when that time comes, I am an Anarchist." --William Graham Sumner
austrogirl on No show today, be back next we… William Reuter (no r… on No show today, be back next we… austrogirl on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty… Alice Morland on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty… Victor on The Monica Perez Show Is Back…
- U.S. police far more concerned about "anti-gov" domestic extremists than Al-Qaeda
- When is enough, enough? The IMF has already made €2.5 billion profit from Greece loans from usurious interest rates
- The revolt spreads - 'We don't want Western institutions to dictate us what to do' - South Africa's Zuma
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.