- "Gentlemen, the time is coming when there will be two great classes, Socialists and Anarchists. The Anarchists want the government to be nothing, and the Socialists want government to be everything. There can be no greater contrast. Well, the time will come when there will be only these two great parties, the Anarchists representing the laissez faire doctrine and the Socialists representing the extreme view on the other side, and when that time comes, I am an Anarchist." --William Graham Sumner
Restore My Vision To… on USA FREEDOM Act, Good or Bad?… Bradrad Radranaginn on Are you a PreCriminal? the count on Are you a Truman? What’s… samuelwhitley89 on Net Neutrality & the True… johndjasper on What Really Happened in Watert…
- The most important character in the DC Universe isn’t Batman or Superman — it’s The Flash
- Formula 1 driver signs $155 million contract that will make him one of the highest-paid athletes alive
- A researcher has spent the past year capturing 500,000 photos of Arctic penguins — here are 16 of the most beautiful ones
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.